BRR...it is COLD out there...but not too cold for COLDflex™ Ground Cables!
Posted 8 January 2015 9:56 PM by admin
Tested for cold weather flexibility down to -40°C, our COLDflex cables are specifically designed for use where cold weather flexibility, UV resistance, and high dielectric strength are required.
The COLDflex Ground Cable™ Advantage:
- Tested for cold weather flexibility down to -40°C,
- UV Resistant
- Operating voltages up to 5kV
- High dielectric strength
- Standard bare copper conductors; also available in a variety of other conductor materials
- Standard sizes 250 kCMA - 4 AWG - Other sizes available upon request
- Available in 10 standard colors
- Standard and custom surface printing available
To learn more about our line of COLDflex Ground Cables™ click here, or Contact Us to discuss your options!